Time flies. That is all I can say... Here are the products I've frequently used in the month of August:
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit: I don't really like the setting powder provided in the kit, but the concealer is ok. It's not holy-grail material, but it does the job.
3. Bobbi Brown Corrector: It's nothing special. The only reason why I'm using it is because I bought it. I plan on doing a full review of both corrector and concealer soon!
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Exposed: This blush is amazing! It doesn't look like much in the pan, but once applied, it brightens up my whole face without looking overdone. Whenever in doubt, this is the blush I reach for.
6. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - Birthday Suit: This is a beautiful shimmery taupe color that may be used as a lovely base or by itself. It wears like a dream.
7. Jack Black Lip Balm: One of the best lip balms I've ever used!
8. Benefit Speed Brow: I've been too lazy to fill in my brows and this is the only tinted brow gel that I own. After using it a couple of times, I can honestly say I will not repurchase this product after I run out... My eyebrows may look more tamed, but that's nothing a clear brow gel couldn't fix.
9. Benefit They're Real! mascara: This is my new favorite mascara by far! It can get a little clumpy, but I'm still trying different ways to apply it.
Left: Tarte Exposed
Right: Benefit Birthday Suit