I stopped by TJ MAXX the other day in hope of finding a nice pair of shoes for work. I didn't have any luck in that department, but I did find some steals!
Who would ever thought you'd find The Balm products at TJ MAXX?
When I first saw the Shady Lady Vol. 2 palette, the first thing I did was look at the price tag. It was 50% off the retail price! Surely, I couldn't just put the palette back down...
The Balm and the Beautiful palette was too unique to give up (at least the packaging was). It was also the last one, so it made it that much more desirable!
From QVC, I purchased the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous Kit. This set is great for minimalists!
This set includes:
- Lip Pencil - shade: Sweet
- Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Concealer - shade: Medium
- Pencil Sharpener
- Waterproof Liner - shade: Fig
- Cream Shadow - shade: Shimmering Taupe
- AC Blush - shade: Peaceful
- blush brush
- shadow brush
I was surprised to see these included in the package:
- Pure Maracuja Oil
- Park Ave Princess Bronzer (deluxe sample size)
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchases. I'll probably stop buying eyeshadows for a while, but it's all good. =)