Hello, hello, hello! This is the second part of my haul.
MAC Paint Pots: Constructivist and Rubenesque. For some odd reason, I wanted to buy these paint pots before I went on Project 10 Pan. No regrets... they're beautiful!
- Tend Skin. This is actually a backup since my current bottle is running low. This product helps me prevent ingrown hair.
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser. This is a backup as well since my current one is running low.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer. I've talked about it here.
Since I didn't like the Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation I posted about on my last post, I decided to stop by Sephora to exchange it for things I knew I would like. Reasons why I didn't like the foundation: it provided absolutely no coverage and didn't even even out my skin-tone. I felt like I was just applying moisturizer.
- Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
- NARS Lhasa eyeshadow
- Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug
Lhasa & Pug look gorgeous together!
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pomegranate Punk. I never thought I'd buy this color, but the swatches look beautiful online. Plus I've been really into cream shadows lately, so I went with my gut feelings.
L'oreal Infallible Shadow - Amber Rush. I decided to buy it to feed my lemmings.
And that would be it for my haul! Expect a post about my Project 10 Pan soon!