Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution is a makeup remover that has been hyped and raved about all over the beauty world.
- Crealine H2O is a micellar solution that gently cleans and removes, through an original process for soil micro-emulsion, sensitive skin, fragile and thin with some mild redness in the cheeks.
- Very nice to use and a very high tolerance Crealine H2O decongest, soothe and prevent irritation sensations often associated with cleaning.
- Formula Crealine H2O guarantees respect for the balance hydrolipidic skin.
Directions: Crealine H2O is an ultra-gentle cleansing formula, use it with infinite gentleness. Soak a cotton Crealine H2O and clean and / or remove makeup your face and eyes. Repeat application until cotton is clean.
Crealine H2O can be used without rinsing. However, it is imperative to dry your skin. Drying should remain delicate. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel. Crealine H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.
- gentle for face; you won't have to rub or tug
- doesn't break out my skin
- doesn't make my skin feel oily or leave any residue like other removers
- lost a lot more eyelashes with this than others
- eyelids dried up... it became itchy and flakey which made it impossible for me to wear eye makeup for a while
- takes a lot of effort to remove waterproof eyeliner & mascara (even though I held a soaked cotton pad over my eyes for a minute or so)
- depending on the condition of my skin, this product can be very drying
Other things you should know:
- it doesn't have a scent
- it has a water-based consistency
- it doesn't deep clean your skin, so be sure to cleanse your face and do your usual skincare routine afterwards
- not available in the States. Try avoiding ebay/amazon unless you know for sure that the seller is selling authentic items. I can tell you from experience that just because a seller has thousands of positive feedback doesn't mean they sell the real deal; a lot of consumers can't tell the difference. I bought a pack of two (500ml) for $58.95 at frenchcosmetics.net.
- I use this product in conjunction with my Shiseido cotton pads and so far, I find that the combination best to work with. I've tried using other cotton pads (like Kirkland & other brands you can find at the drugstore), but I found them too irritating for my skin. The Shiseido ones are high-quality and gentle.
The Crealine H2O Solution is not good for waterproof makeup. By the time I've removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, my eyelids were red and irritated; it took over a week for my eyelids to look and feel the same again.
I wouldn't recommend this makeup remover if you have dry skin. On days when my skin felt dehydrated, I noticed dry patches immediately after using this product.
Due to the negative experience this remover has brought on my eyes, I now use this to remove my face makeup. Please beware if you have sensitive eyes like I do!
Will I repurchase? No. After I finish my two bottles, I plan to repurchase my Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm which removes everything effortlessly!
If you would like to see a demo, please continue...
Shiseido cotton pad soaked in Bioderma
blushes, lipstick, and lipgloss from the Sephora + Pantone Universe collection
orange eyeliner, eyeshadows, and blush from Sephora + Pantone Universe collection
Please note that I held a soaked cotton pad over the orange liner for a while before swiping. It took a while for me to remove the liner.