Corrector: A wakeup call for tired eyes. Corrector is pink- or peach-based to neutralize under-eye darkness and is designed to be used before Creamy Concealer. New and improved formula is long-wearing and brightens dark circles with quick, just-right coverage that's easy to blend and won't crease. And since great makeup starts with healthy skin, Corrector is infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area.
Concealer: Bobbi's secret to looking fresh and well-rested: a yellow-based concealer that instantly camouflages dark circles. Bobbi's long-wearing Creamy Concealer gives you quick, just-right coverage. The new and improved formula is richer and creamier, so it goes on easy, blends smoothly and stays put. Plus it's infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area. Your ideal shade of Creamy Concealer is one shade lighter than your foundation.
- the corrector does a great job correcting my under-eye circles
- thick, heavy, & waxy texture
- settles in & emphasizes fine lines
- looks cakey majority of the time no matter how I applied it
- hard to blend & smooth out even if I use my fingers to warm up the product
- very little lasting power even though I set them both with powder
Overall, I am not impressed. My MAC Select Moisturecover concealer does a better job correcting my dark circles and it's even cheaper than the two mentioned.
Will I repurchase? Definitely no.
Thanks for stopping by!