11 Random Facts About Me
1. I still sleep with a stuff animal! He's a stuffed penguin and was a gift from my boyfriend at the time (now husband) over six years ago.
2. I hate spiders. No matter what size, they creep the hell out of me.
3. I spoil myself more often than I should... I think you've all noticed that by now!
4. I can't go to sleep at night unless I brush my teeth, shower, wash my face, and do my usual skincare routine. The great thing about this is I never go to bed with makeup on! Other than that, it feels like a chore on days I'm exhausted.
5. I think animals are adorable and I absolutely love playing and interacting with them, but I dislike taking care of them... this is why I don't have any pets.
6. I can't cook. There, I said it!
7. I'm considering of getting lasik done in the future. I can't see without my glasses and it can get really frustrating at times.
8. I get this question a lot, so I'm going to go ahead and say it: Edgar and I plan to have kids, but we don't plan to have them anytime soon. I still have so many things to do and I enjoy the freedom that I have right now too much to give it up.
9. I love to buy cute stationaries, but I don't use them as much as I should.
10. I'm very fickle... I'm always changing my mind - all the time.
11. I like to eat a lot of sweets... especially when I'm stressed out.
1. What is your favorite magazine?
Seventeen & Allure
2. What is your favorite snack?
3. What is your favorite time of the day?
I don't really have a favorite time of the day...
4. What type of music do you listen to?
I listen to all sorts of types when it comes to music, but I probably lean more towards R&B.
5. What is your favorite holiday?
Would it be weird if I said I didn't have one? I really don't.
6. Silver or Gold?
Silver! I don't like the way gold looks on my skin.
7. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm not wearing makeup, it takes 15-20 minutes for me to get ready. However, if I do... an hour & a half.
8. How long does it take to get ready for bed?
It really depends how I feel, but it usually takes up 45 minutes to an hour.
9. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should. I deep clean them once a month, but I also spot clean them after each use.
10. How much do you spend on products every week?
I don't buy products every week, so that's a little hard to answer.
11. How many of your personal friends know about your blog?
None. They know about my livejournal, but not about this blog!
11 People I Tag
Thanks for tagging me to do this Christine! =) Please stop by her amazing blog if you haven't done so already!
Thank you for stopping by!