Hey beauties! As most of you know, I took advantage of the Sephora VIB sale (link) & purchased the Bite Beauty - Bite Size Discovery Set of 5. Ms. GummyVision's post (link) was actually the reason why I decided to pick up this set.
The packaging reminds me of Altoids!
From left to right: Retsina, Musk, Shiraz, Fig, & Pomegranate
- Retsina is a pale nude pink.
- Musk is a warm pinkish-brown. It's a my lips, but better shade.
- Shiraz is a warm plum.
- Fig is a rosy pink.
- Pomegranate is a juicy red.
messy lip swatch of Pomegranate
- I love the variety shades of colors provided in this set
- the lipsticks are very moisturizing
- compact (great to keep in your purse or travel with)
- bold colors might smudge because of the creamy formula - using a lip liner is recommended
Overall, I think this is a great set to try out if you've ever wanted to try Bite Beauty lipsticks. I ended up buying another set as a gift for my mother-in-law because of the amazing quality.
I believe this set is limited edition, so be sure to get it while you still can!
Thanks for stopping by!