Hi! Before we get started with the review, I wanted to let you all know that I usually publish scheduled posts over the weekends (because that's usually the only time I have to work on them), so if you don't get a response from me and you see a new post up during the week, I'm not ignoring you! I will most likely get back to you (and visit your blog) on the weekends.
Anyway, here is a review of my Taupe Craze palette by Lancome:
- All Over Base (top shade): creamy shade with a hint of shimmer
- Lid (middle left): light taupe with shimmer
- Crease (middle center): warm matte medium brown
- Highlighter (middle right): a light taupe with shimmer
- Liner (bottom shade): dark brown with some glitter
- easy to blend
- soft & smooth texture
- compact - easy to travel with
- colors are dupable
- for me, with the exception of the matte brown they're all too shimmery (I like to mix up my finishes)
My Thoughts: I love this palette! It's great for everyday wear and it's one palettes that offer subtle shades for day, yet you can darken it up for night. However, as mentioned, I like to mix my finishes up, so I usually have to pull out another shade (like MAC Brule) for my highlight. Minus points for inconvenience.
All in all, if you want to treat yourself with a nice palette with great quality eyeshadows, then I'd recommend checking out the Lancome Color Design Palettes. However, if you don't care for textures, then pass because a lot of their colors are dupable (especially with this palette).
Thanks so much for stopping by!