Hi beauties, I hope life is treating you all well! Here is the review of the NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette I promised last week.
- compact / easy to travel with
- great way to mix colors
- depending on the brush, it may be hard to dip into some colors (specifically all shades but Orgasm)
- the texture is a little off than their usual blushes - I find that it sits on skin rather than blend in upon application
- it will require a little work to make it look natural
- expensive for what we actually get
This palette was a lot smaller than I expected. Like I mentioned above, it may be harder to dip into most colors depending on what brush you use. I really like the idea of this palette, but I think it was poorly constructed. Don't get me wrong, I adore these shades and I still use this palette on a regular basis, but that doesn't mean I don't feel ripped off for what I paid ($49)!
If you've always wanted to try Orgasm and don't own any NARS blushes, this palette might be a good choice since you'll be able to mix it up. Otherwise, you're better off buying 2 regular-sized blushes for only $7 more.
And that would be it for my review. Thanks for stopping by!