Why hello there. I hope you are all healthy and well! Due to the fact that these are really late, I figured I'd combine two tags together! Thank you Ms. Christine (starryeyedbeauty) for tagging me! =)
All I Want For Christmas Tag
picture found on Tumblr
This is going to sound really silly, but Power Ranger (Yellow) gloves! I was so into that show!
2. What's at the top of your wish list this year?
That's a hard one because I have no idea. I usually have a "wants" list throughout the year, but the feeling usually fades away at the end of the year… so I don't know!
3. Do you have a funny Christmas tradition?
We don't have any funny Christmas traditions, but we celebrate Christmas Eve, not Christmas (although we open presents at midnight on Christmas day).
4. What are your 3 Christmas party beauty essentials?
Gold lids, cat eye liner, & festive colored nail polish (it's green this year).
5. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
6. Are you a giver or a receiver?
Both, but I lean more on the giver side. I love, love, love to wrap gifts!
7. Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe this year?
My husband. =)
Holly Jolly Holiday Tag
picture found on Tumblr
I usually start shopping on Black Friday weekend. I never go out on Black Friday because I hate going to super crowded areas… I get super irritated easily, so I always try to avoid that.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas… I absolutely love this movie!
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
My husband's family celebrate Christmas Eve, so I'd go with that.
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Beginning of December and it's usually my mother-in-law & sister-in-law.
5. White lights or colored lights?
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I like the surprise, but I admit I know what I'm getting whenever someone asks my husband what I want for Christmas (because he would ask me).
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
Santa's Workshop. I'd eat the gingerbread house. lol.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
We always have a huge family dinner (with over 20 people usually). We open presents at midnight.
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
My hubbie! Although I admit I've never seen a mistletoe in real life.
10. What tops your tree?
A star. My mother-in-law usually does it.
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
No, but it's already so close to Christmas!
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
Besides candy canes, my mother-in-law mashed potatoes & gravy!
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
I didn't celebrate Christmas growing up and it wasn't until I celebrated Christmas with my husband (boyfriend at the time) and his family 6 years ago was when it became a big thing.
If you don't mind doing this a little late (which I apologize for, btw), I tag...