Hello All! I hope life is treating you all well. I've been meaning to post this a while ago, but I haven't had time to resize the images!
Anyway, here are the products that I've used up since November:
- Blink eyedrops- Clarisonic brush head (deep pore cleansing) - Already using a backup.
- Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence - Amazing stuff & I already have a backup, but I want to finish up some toners before I use it.
- Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream - This was just ok for me. I don't plan to repurchase.
- Eminence Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer - Already using my backup.
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - Using my backup.
- Origins Starting Over Age Erasing Eye Cream w/ Mimosa - Using my backup.
- Nature's Wick: Bonfire Nights
- B&BW: Black Pepper Bergamot
Although I love some of the B&BW candle scents, I only plan on repurchasing the Nature's Wick candles. I just have to finish using all the candles I own first!
- Kirkland Cotton Rounds
- B&BW Candle: Sandalwood Vanilla
These are the products I've tossed:
- Hard Candy Concealer
The texture of these products weren't the same anymore, so I had no choice but to throw them out.
These are the products that I've given away to my mother-in-law & co-workers (but mainly to my MIL):
And that would be it! My main goal was to downsize & get rid some of the stuff I didn't use... My lip drawer looks so much better now! One step at a time, I guess. =)
Thanks for stopping by!