Hello lovelies, I hope life is treating you all well!
I took advantage of a Friends & Family Sale Tarte had a little over a month ago. It was 30% off, so I figured it was a great way for me to complete my Amazonian Clay blush collection.
...maybe I got a little too excited?
- Fearless is a warm pink.
- Achiote is pretty rose shade.
- Empowered is a peachy pink... although it leans a little more pink.
Adored is a cool pink with silver glitters.
- Glisten is a peachy-pink with golden shimmers. It reminds me a lot of NARS Orgasm.
- Dazzled is muted rose with shimmer.
- Buff is a nude brown with shimmer.
- Charisma is a shimmery warm pink.
- Frisky is a pinky-red with gold glitters.
Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation (Light)
I got this foundation for less than $15 because it was on sale plus the 30% off. I couldn't pass up a good deal. I've used it a couple of times and so far, I really like it. I have super oily skin, so I have to touch up a lot more than usual when I use this foundation... but I love how natural it looks.
a deluxe sample of the Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self-Tanner
Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipsticks
- Inspired is a dusty rose.
- Graceful is a beautiful warm berry.
My blush drawer is getting overflowed! The worst part is this drawer doesn't even include all of my blushes... I need some inspiration and ideas... How do you beauties store your blushes?