Hello beauties. I am so sorry for the lack of posts. School has been super hectic and I cannot wait for the semester to be over!
Anyway, after seeing Ms. Lisa's (blog) swatches of the UD Vice 2 on Instagram a while ago, I decided to stop by Sephora to test it out. The textures of these eyeshadows are unbelievable! The moment I swatched them, I knew I had to own it.
Inside the palette, you will find 20 brand new never seen before shades and a double-ended eyeshadow brush.
- Smokeout is described as a dark taupey-black satin.
- Lovesick is described as a black matte with iridescent micro-glitter.
- Shellshock is described as a bright metallic silver.
- Prank is described as a deep navy matte with turquoise floating pearl.
- Madness is described as a bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-glitter.
- Strike is described as an antique gold shimmer with silver micro-glitter.
- Coax is described as a medium metallic pink with golden iridescent micro-sparkle.
- X-rated is described as a baby pink satin.
- Stash is described as a deep olive green shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle.
- Poison is described as a charcoal satin with iridescent micro-sparkle.
- Radar is described as a metallic brown shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter.
- Damaged is described as a bright metallic emerald shimmer.
- Voodoo is described as a metallic purple shimmer with iridescent purple micro-glitter.
- Dope is described as a warm champagne satin.
- Toxic is described as a metallic copper-pink shimmer with tonal micro-glitter.
- Habit is described as a light nude matte.
- Betrayal is described as a bright purple satin with blue shift.
- Derailed is described as a medium metallic taupey-brown shimmer.
- Ambush is described as a metallic brown satin.
- Rewind is described as a medium brown matte.
These shadows blew me away! They're highly pigmented, blendable, creamy, and obviously easy to work with. Seriously, if you're into these kinds of shades, I recommend stopping by your local Sephora (or Macy's) to give them a try. Urban Decay outdid themselves once again!
Thanks for stopping by!