Hey beauties, I hope the new year is treating you all well so far!
I haven't done a monthly favorites post in a while... In fact, I don't think I did one last year! I'm thinking about possibly doing a weekly favorites (a great way to stay active, right?), but if that doesn't work out... at least a monthly favorites. Anyway, onto the faves - swatches can be found below:
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. This is a deluxe sample size that came with my NARS And God Created the Woman eyeshadow palette. I like that it's effective, yet not too drying to the eyelids.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - Black Ink. I've forgotten how much I love gel liner! It's pigmented, applies smoothly, and long-lasting.
- MAC Brule. My staple brow bone highlight.
- MAC Naked Lunch. This has been my go-to lid color. It's a pretty champagne peachy pink with a sheen.
- MAC Soft Brown. My favorite transition shade to warm up the whole eye look.
- MAC Mulled Cider. Unfortunately, this is LE and can probably only be found at a CCO (or ebay at a ridiculous price). It's a beautiful warm brown with hint of plum. I've been using this shadow to darken up the outer-v.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - Birthday Suit. I like to use this on days I'm on a rush, but still want a little something. It's a beautiful shimmery taupe.
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara. Love! It separates my lashes, holds my curls, lasts all day, and is easily removable with warm water.
- Dior Shimmer Powder - Amber Diamond. One of my favorite highlight shades. The powder is so finely milled and makes my skin glow!
- MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty. Dainty was a gift from my mother-in-law and it's actually my first blush ever. It's a soft pink that provides a healthy glow.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser - Brightener. I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and I got to say... so far, so good!
- L'oreal Visible Lift CC - Light. I use this in conjunction with the Maybelline concealer mentioned above.
- Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette - Hidden Agenda 07. I was shopping my stash and found this hidden gem in the back of my makeup drawers. I'm really glad I found it! This palette contains 2 concealers, 1 neutralizer (that I use to cover redness - usually breakouts), and 1 translucent powder. I love that I can mix the shades together to match my skin-tone.
And that would be it for January Favorites! What are your recent favorites?
Thanks for stopping by!