- Undercover: a cream color with a satin finish
- Unbelievable: a metallic copper
- Unattainable: a metallic gold
- Unconditional: a cool matte brown
- Unbridled: a dark brown with a sheen
- Undiscovered: a shimmery gold
- Unreal: a metallic peach
- Uncensored: a metallic brown
- Unspoken: a matte warm brown
- Untamed: a dark shimmery brown
- blends easily
- cardboard packaging
These eyeshadows are so soft and smooth, they blend easily and beautifully. They are also pigmented with minimal fallout - which is an extra plus on my book. My only gripe about it is the cardboard packaging. I guess if I can travel with the original Naked palette, it's probably fine to travel with this palette... We'll see.
Needless to say, I love this palette! It's a beautiful palette with beautiful shades! Although I pulled it out in hopes that it would calm my lemming for the Naked 3 palette, it did something better: reclaimed my love for this palette.
I highly recommend this palette if you are looking for a new shimmery palette. I don't see it available on Sephora's website anymore, but it's available on Ulta's.
Thanks for stopping by!