- Catalina is a neutral pink that brightens the complexion.
- The Big Easy is a light peachy pink with a sheen.
- Cannes is a matte peachy orange.
- Rome is a peachy coral with golden shimmers. It reminds me of NARS Orgasm.
- Mendocino is a plummy-berry shade with shimmer. I will probably only use this during the fall/winter season.
Onto the swatches:
Needless to say, I'm very impressed! To be honest, I thought I was going to be disappointed when I swatched these using my fingers, but with a soft fluffy blush brush (I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush), it glides onto my cheeks effortlessly!
Do you own any Cargo blushes? If so, what do you think of them and which is your favorite shade?
Thanks for stopping by!