Hello there! I cannot believe February is practically over... It's so crazy how fast time flies! I hope you've all had a great month.
Here are my favorites:
- Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette. This has been my go-to palette for everything this month. It's so easy to achieve beautiful neutral looks with this palette!
- Cargo - The Big Easy blush. This is a beautiful light peachy pink with a sheen. It's so natural looking, I can't seem to put it down! The only gripe I have about it is that it's not very long-lasting on me. I have a swatch of it in my Cargo haul post (link).
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. I bought this foundation for my graduation last year and have been using it ever since! It provides a light to medium coverage and applies flawlessly with a beauty blender.
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. I've been using it as a setting powder. It's nothing special, but I've been shopping my stash.
- NYX Eyebrow Shaper. My one and only eyebrow wax. It's keeps my brows from misbehaving!
Onto the empties/tossed products:
Eminence Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer - I've lost count of how many of these I've gone through already! This has been great for my dry flakey skin!
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 - There's something about this product that I can't quite put my finger on... all I can say is I notice improvements on my skin. I recommended it to my younger sister-in-law when she was having skin problems and she saw improvements too!
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara - My favorite mascara! It holds my curls, separates my lashes, lasts all day, doesn't flake, and is easily removable with lukewarm water.
What are your recent favorites? Have you used up any products?
Thanks for stopping by!