Hi beauties! Today, I will be reviewing the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette by theBalm. I never purchase anything from theBalm unless they are on sale or at a discounted price. I found this palette on Hautelook for 50% off last year and of course, took advantage of it. I have a strong weakness for matte eyeshadows, especially when they're available in one palette.
This palette consists of nine beautiful matte eyeshadows. Most of these shades lean a little to the warm side, but they all blend beautifully together.
- Matt Johnson is a slate gray.
- Matt Garcia is a reddish-brown.
- Matt Malloy is a white (it's a little chalky).
- Matt Rosen is a warm medium brown.
- Matt Wood is a deep cool brown.
- Matt Singh is a peachy nude.
- Matt Abdul is a greyish taupe.
- Matt Lombardi is a warm beige.
- Matt Hung is a medium plum taupe.
Out of all the shades, Matt Singh is my favorite! I use it as a transition shade and I love how it warms up the whole look.
- variety of different shades
- blends beautifully
- thin packaging is easy to travel with
CONS...I can't think of any.
All in all, if you can find this palette for 50% off (keep an eye out on Hautelook, they usually carry theBalm products every few months) and you love matte eyeshadows, this palette would be a very good choice.
Do you own any matte eyeshadow palettes? Which ones are your favorites?